Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FYI..

Many of you expressed an interested in this little quilt from the Parksville Quilt Show..P1180525

Well I just happened to recognize this little beauty right away…(it’s another one that is on my loooonnnnng TO-DO LIST!)

P1180524

You can find it in the No. 79 Issue of Quiltmania Patchwork…

P1180880

On page 69…the designer is Otie Orimi who works in Yoko Saito’s Shop in Tokyo.  Love Yoko’s quilts!!  NOW there is a shop that I would love to go to! 

P1180883 

  Do you think water wings would work on the ol’RV?

Have another Wildly Wicked Wednesday (:o) and Happy Quilting!~P 

5 comments:

  1. Is No 79 a new one I don't get the magazine. Yes, we all have a list a mile long, have a great day. Sally from Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quiltmania, wish it was no expensive though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple issues and projects I want to make, need to get moving;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything Autumn usually tugs at my heart strings not sure why but this beauty does it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man the cover quilt of that issue is what drew me. I do believe Yoko is not of this world! Definitely Alien sent here to intimidate the native quilters! lol

    ReplyDelete